Мэри осчастливила форвардом новых правил.
Grade Examination Rules:
1. A dancer may only take 3 grades at any one exam.
2. A three month period must elapse before the next grade is attempted.
3. Grade exams must be examined by at least 4 examiners up to grade 10 plus two different full examiners for grades 11 and 12.
4. A choice of examiners by the teacher is allowed up to grade 6, using a minimum of 2 examiners through these grades.
5. From grade 7-10 the examiner is appointed by the Udarás from the rotation list.
6. To avail of the exemption from the dancing sections of the TCRG and ADCRG examinations gained by achieving 70%+ and 80%+ in grades 7-12, the TCRG examination must be attempted within 5 years of completion of grade 12.
7. A dancer would be permitted to retake any grade for a better score upon submission of a specific written request to the Udaras Scrudaithe, with the understanding that the second result would replace the earlier one and that the dancer would be required to pay the usual fee for the grade being taken.
8. Applications must be submitted to An tUdarás Scrúdaithe for all grade examinations.
9. Results and expense sheets must be returned to Chairperson of An tUdarás Scrúdaithe.
И на всякий случай - "основной свод правил" :)
Rules & Regulations
1. Only Basic Steps may be danced in the Preliminary grade and Grades 1, 2 & 3.
2. The number of bars of music to be danced to for all Reels, Single or Hop Jigs, Light Jigs, Slip Jigs, Heavy Jigs and Hornpipes is 40.
3. Set Dances in Grades 4, 6, 7 and 8 must be performed in a traditional style and manner.
4. From Grade 9 upwards only non-traditional set dances can be presented.
5. The same set dance must not be performed in more than one of the Grades from 9 to 12 inclusive.
6. A dancer must take all grades in order, beginning with Grade 1 - the Preliminary grade is optional. However, a candidate may only attempt a maximum of 3 consecutive Grades at any one sitting.
7. Candidates must be able to adequately demonstrate practical and theoretical knowledge of all ceili dances as per “Ár Rincí Foirne” as specified in the syllabus for Grades 5 -12 inclusive.
8. Dance costumes should not be worn.
9. Grade 9 may only be attempted by candidates at least 16 years of age.
10. Grade 10 may only be attempted by candidates at least 17 years of age.
11. Grade 11 may only be attempted by candidates at least 18 years of age.
12. Grade 12 may only be attempted by candidates at least 19 years of age.
13. A special application form and certificate/diploma will apply for Grades 11 and 12.